Overview of Authentication
When you plan to use Acunetix 360 to scan a web application that contains some pages with login credentials and configurations, you first need to add those details to your Scan Options authentication fields. This is important because it enables the scanner to determine whether it is logged in or logged out during a scan.
For further information, see Acunetix 360 Scan Options Fields.
Supported Authentication Methods in Acunetix 360
There are multiple forms of Authentication supported in Acunetix 360:
- Configuring and Verifying Form Authentication in Acunetix 360
- Configuring Basic, Digest, NTLM/Kerberos and Negotiate Authentication
- Configuring Header Authentication
- Configuring Client Certificate Authentication
- Configuring OAuth2 Authentication
For further information, see Logout Problems.