Exporting Scan Results to Imperva SecureSphere
- Your SecureSphere system configuration needs to be completed according to the networking environment surrounding your web application
- You must have completed a scan in Acunetix and created a WAF export file in SecureSphere format.
Import Vulnerability Export data into SecureSphere
- In the "Risk Management" tab, select "Web Scanner Integration"
- In the "Scanner Integration Policies" panel, click the icon to create a new policy - the "Create New Policy" window is presented
- Set a "Name" and "Description" for the new policy
- Click "Create" ; the new policy is created with its details showing in the "Details" pane
- Click the "Upload File" button in the "Policy Parameters" section of the "Details" pane to upload the Acunetix WAF Export file; this will display a list of vulnerabilities extracted from the Acunetix WAF Export file
- Select a vulnerability from the list
- In the "Create Mitigation" dialog:
- Set the "Mitigation Method" to "Automatic"
- Set the "Immediate Action" to "Block"
- Click the "Ok" button
- Repeat the above actions for each vulnerability you wish to mitigate