The host is installed with Adobe Acrobat and is prone to unspecified Out-of-bounds error vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow context-dependent attacker to cause a crash or potentially disclose memory contents. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Adobe Acrobat version 10.1.13 or 11.0.10 or later. For updates refer http://www.adobe.com/in/products/acrobat.html
The error exists due to an out-of-bounds read flaw in CoolType.dll
Adobe Acrobat 10.x before 10.1.13 and Adobe Acrobat 11.x before 11.0.10 on Windows.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Dec13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - November12 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities-01 Sep13 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities April-2012 (Windows)
- Adobe Flash Player Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability (Linux)