The Apache Tomcat servlet/JSP container has default files installed. These files should be removed as they may help an attacker to guess the exact version of the Apache Tomcat which is running on this host and may provide other useful information.
- APC PowerChute Business Edition Unspecified Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Adobe Reader 'file://' URL Information Disclosure Vulnerability Feb07 (Mac OS X)
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Vulnerabilities - 01 Mar14
- Adobe Reader Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities Jun06 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Reader Information Disclosure Vulnerability Jun05 (Windows)