This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS09-053.
Successful exploitation will let the attacker execute arbitrary code with SYSTEM privileges which may result Denial of Service on the affected server. Impact Level: System/Application.
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/MS09-053
- This issue is caused by an error when processing directory listing commands including the '*' character and '../' sequences, which could be exploited to exhaust the stack. - An heap-based buffer overflow error occurs in the FTP service when processing a specially crafted 'NLST' command.
Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) 5.0/5/1/6.0
- Microsoft Active Directory Denial of Service Vulnerability (953235)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2484015)
- Microsoft 'hxvz.dll' ActiveX Control Memory Corruption Vulnerability (948881)
- Consent User Interface Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (2442962)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (2769324)