This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
An access control bypass vulnerability has been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
Affected Apache versions (2.0.51).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Import any XML or CSV File to WordPress Pro Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin XCloner-Backup and Restore Arbitrary File Deletion (3.1.4)
- WordPress Plugin Page Restrict Cross-Site Scripting (2.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin 360 Product Rotation Arbitrary File Upload (1.2.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP Symposium Cross-Site Scripting (11.11.26)