This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
An access control bypass vulnerability has been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
Affected Apache versions (2.0.51).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Limit Login Attempts Security Bypass (1.7.0)
- WordPress Plugin Grand Flagallery-Photo Gallery 'facebook.php' Cross-Site Scripting (1.56)
- WordPress Plugin Polldaddy Polls & Ratings Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.24)
- Joomla! Core 1.7.x Security Bypass (1.7.0 - 1.7.5)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form by WD-responsive drag & drop contact form builder tool Cross-Site Scripting (1.7.18)