This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
An access control bypass vulnerability has been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
Affected Apache versions (2.0.51).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin HTML5 AV Manager for WordPress 'custom.php' Arbitrary File Upload (0.2.7)
- WordPress Plugin Arabic Font Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin Photo Gallery by WD-Responsive Photo Gallery for WordPress Directory Traversal (1.3.42)
- WordPress Plugin PHP Event Calendar for WordPress Arbitrary File Upload (1.6)
- WordPress Plugin Nokia Maps & Places Cross-Site Scripting (1.6.6)