This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
An access control bypass vulnerability has been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
Affected Apache versions (2.0.51).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Chained Quiz SQL Injection (1.0.8)
- WordPress Plugin OPS Old Post Spinner 'ops_file' Parameter Local File Include (2.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Yasr-Yet Another Stars Rating PHP Object Injection (1.8.6)
- Joomla! Core 2.5.x Security Bypass (2.5.0 - 2.5.4)
- WordPress Plugin Testimonials by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (0.1.8)