This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
An access control bypass vulnerability has been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
Affected Apache versions (2.0.51).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- Joomla! Core 3.0.x Information Disclosure (3.0.0 - 3.0.3)
- Joomla! Core 1.5.x Arbitrary File Upload (1.5.0 - 1.5.15)
- WordPress Plugin Twitget Cross-Site Request Forgery (3.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin WP-SendSMS Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.0)
- WordPress 4.5.x Arbitrary File Deletion Vulnerability (4.5 - 4.5.14)