This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
An access control bypass vulnerability has been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
Affected Apache versions (2.0.51).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Appointment Calendar Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.7.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP Smiley Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.4.1)
- WordPress Plugin Contact-Registration-Post Form Builder & FrontEnd Editor BuddyForms-Making WordPress Forms A Breeze Security Bypass (2.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin ALO EasyMail Newsletter Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.4.7)
- WordPress Plugin Wp Multiple Meta Box SQL Injection (1.0.0)