This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
An access control bypass vulnerability has been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
Affected Apache versions (2.0.51).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Calendar Event Multi View Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.1.7)
- WordPress Plugin CM Ad Changer Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.7.2)
- WordPress Plugin TablePress XML External Entity Injection (1.8)
- WordPress Plugin FAQs Manager Cross-Site Scripting and Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerabilities (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Enable Media Replace SQL Injection and Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerabilities (2.3)