- When Apache Tomcat is installed with a default configuration, several example files are also installed. These files may disclose sensitive information that could help a potential attacker.
- Remove these files from the server.
- WordPress Plugin Newsletters Multiple Vulnerabilities (126.96.36.199)
- WordPress Plugin Ghost Arbitrary File Download (0.5.5)
- WordPress Plugin MiwoFTP-File & Folder Manager Arbitrary File Download (1.0.5)
- WordPress Plugin SLIDER PHOTO GALLERY Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Gallery by BestWebSoft Arbitrary File Disclosure (3.8.3)