This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
Affected Apache versions (up to 1.3.27).
- Upgrade Apache to the latest version.
- WordPress 4.5.3 Directory Traversal Vulnerability (4.5.3 - 4.5.3)
- WordPress Plugin Simple Membership Cross-Site Scripting (3.5.6)
- WordPress Plugin Site Import Remote File Inclusion (1.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin BuddyStream Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.6.2)
- WordPress Plugin Esponce QR Code Generator Cross-Site Scripting (1.4)