This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
Affected Apache versions (up to 1.3.27).
- Upgrade Apache to the latest version.
- Joomla! Core 1.7.x Information Disclosure (1.7.0 - 1.7.4)
- WordPress Plugin Raygun4WP Cross-Site Scripting (1.8.2)
- WordPress Plugin Nmedia WordPress Member Conversation 'doupload.php' Arbitrary File Upload (1.3)
- WordPress Plugin CKEditor for WordPress Cross-Site Scripting (4.5.3)
- WordPress Plugin Product Catalog Arbitrary File Upload (3.1.1)