- IBM WebSphere administration console is using a weak password. Acunetix was able to guess the credentials required to access this page. A weak password is short, common, a system default, or something that could be rapidly guessed by executing a brute force attack using a subset of all possible passwords, such as words in the dictionary, proper names, words based on the user name or common variations on these themes.
- Enforce a strong password policy. Don't permit weak passwords or passwords based on dictionary words.
- WordPress Plugin Google Drive for WordPress Information Disclosure (2.2)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Backup to Dropbox Information Disclosure (4.7.1)
- WordPress Plugin MP3-jPlayer Information Disclosure (2.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security) Information Disclosure (5.1.1)
- SMB null session