- An SQL Injection vulnerability in Joomla! Core was reported on February 29, 2012 and affects Joomla 2.5.1, 2.5.0, 1.7.4 and all earlier 1.7.x variants.
- Users of these versions are strongly urged to upgrade to 2.5.2 immediately.
- WordPress Plugin WP-OliveCart Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin SearchAutocomplete 'tags.php' SQL Injection (1.0.8)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Facebook SQL Injection (1.0.8)
- WordPress Plugin fGallery SQL Injection (2.4.1)
- WordPress Plugin HDW Player (Video Player & Video Gallery) SQL Injection (2.4.2)