This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
An unspecified remote arbitrary file upload vulnerability has been reported for this version of PHP.
Affected PHP versions (up to 4.3.8/5.0.1).
- Upgrade PHP to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Store Locator SQL Injection (3.11)
- WordPress Plugin BingImport Cross-Site Scripting (0.4)
- Exim Illegal IPv6 Address and SPA Authentication Buffer Overflow
- Joomla! Core 1.5.x Information Disclosure (1.5.0 - 1.5.14)
- WordPress Plugin User Login Log Cross-Site Scripting (2.2.2)