- WordPress Plugin A to Z Category Listing is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. Successful exploitation requires that "magic_quotes" directive is set to "Off". WordPress Plugin A to Z Category Listing version 1.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Rating-Widget:Star Review System Security Bypass (2.8.9)
- WordPress Plugin Autoptimize Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP Statistics Cross-Site Scripting (9.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin AllWebMenus WordPress Menu 'actions.php' Arbitrary File Upload (1.1.8)
- WordPress Plugin wpCommentTwit Cross-Site Request Forgery (0.5)