- WordPress Plugin ActiveHelper LiveHelp Live Chat is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin ActiveHelper LiveHelp Live Chat version 3.1.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.1.5 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP Job Manager Cross-Site Scripting (1.26.1)
- WordPress Plugin Fourteen Extended Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.31)
- AmCharts SWF XSS vulnerability
- WordPress Plugin Captcha by BestWebSoft Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (4.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Easy2Map Photos Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.6)