- WordPress Plugin Acunetix Secure WordPress is prone to a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Acunetix Secure WordPress version 3.0.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.0.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Events SQL Injection (2.3.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP Live Chat Support Pro Arbitrary File Upload (8.0.06)
- WordPress Plugin Simply Poll Cross-Site Scripting and Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerabilities (1.4.1)
- WordPress 4.7.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.7 - 4.7.9)
- WordPress Plugin WP Live Chat Support Cross-Site Scripting (6.2.01)