- WordPress Plugin Adavnced Video embed is prone to a local file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin Adavnced Video embed version 1.0 is vulnerable.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin EME Sync Facebook Events Unspecified Vulnerability (1.0.38)
- WordPress Plugin Easy2Map Photos Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0.9)
- Drupal Core 8.5.x Cross-Site Scripting (8.5.0 - 8.5.1)
- WordPress Plugin Zingiri Web Shop Multiple Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (2.3.5)
- WordPress Plugin Simple Download Button Shortcode 'file' Parameter Information Disclosure (1.0)