- WordPress Plugin Advanced Text Widget is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Advanced Text Widget version 2.0.0 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.0.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin A Page Flip Book 'pageflipbook_language' Parameter Local File Include (2.3)
- WordPress Plugin Plainview Activity Monitor Remote Command Execution (20161228)
- WordPress Plugin BackupBuddy Information Disclosure (2.2.28)
- WordPress Plugin I Recommend This SQL Injection (3.7.7)
- WordPress 4.3.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.3 - 4.3.10)