- WordPress Plugin AdWizz is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin AdWizz version 1.0 is vulnerable.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress 22.214.171.124 Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0 - 126.96.36.199)
- WordPress Plugin Campaign URL Builder Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.5.0)
- WordPress Plugin CSS Plus Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (1.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Portfolio Gallery-Photo Gallery Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (2.0.72)
- WordPress Plugin Feed Them Social-Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube & Pinterest Cross-Site Scripting (188.8.131.52)