- WordPress Plugin AdWizz is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin AdWizz version 1.0 is vulnerable.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Ultra Simple Paypal Shopping Cart Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (22.214.171.124)
- WordPress Plugin aoringo CAT setter Cross-Site Scripting (0.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP-BlipBot Cross-Site Scripting (3.0.9)
- WordPress Plugin Google Analytics by MonsterInsights Cross-Site Scripting (5.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate Member-User Profile & Membership Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.17)