- WordPress Plugin Ajax Multi Upload is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers upload arbitrary files. The issue occurs because the application fails to adequately sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to upload arbitrary PHP code and run it in the context of the Web server process. This may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Ajax Multi Upload version 1.1 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.0 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Quick Page/Post Redirect Open Redirect (5.1.5)
- WordPress Plugin EventCommerce WP Event Calendar Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress 4.7.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.7 - 4.7.5)
- WordPress Plugin Newsletter Cross-Site Scripting (4.6.0)
- WordPress 'press-this.php' Remote Security Bypass Vulnerability (0.7 - 3.1.1)