- WordPress Plugin Ajax Store Locator is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin Ajax Store Locator version 1.2.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Newsletter SQL Injection (3.0.8)
- WordPress Plugin RBX Gallery 'uploader.php' Arbitrary File Upload (2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Re-attacher by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.8)
- WordPress Plugin User Photo Cross-Site Scripting (0.9.5.1)
- WordPress Plugin Bird Feeder Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.2.3)