- WordPress Plugin Amazon Product in a Post is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin Amazon Product in a Post version 3.5.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.5.3 or latest
- Joomla! Core 1.5.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.5.0 - 1.5.3)
- WordPress 4.2.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.2 - 4.2.14)
- WordPress Plugin Gravity Forms Cross-Site Scripting (18.104.22.168)
- WordPress Plugin Altos Connect Widget Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.0)
- WordPress Plugin PictPress 'resize.php' Multiple Local File Include Vulnerabilities (1.0)