- WordPress Plugin Anti Plagiarism is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Anti Plagiarism version 3.60 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Social Connect Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.4)
- WordPress Plugin Canalplan Cross-Site Scripting (3.22)
- WordPress Plugin VideoWhisper Video Presentation Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (3.25)
- WordPress Plugin Caldera Forms-More Than Contact Forms Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (184.108.40.206)
- WordPress Plugin Jammer Cross-Site Scripting (0.2)