- WordPress Plugin AnyFont is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin AnyFont version 2.2.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Download Manager Open Redirect (2.9.50)
- WordPress Plugin Strong Testimonials Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.31.4)
- WordPress Plugin 404 to 301 Cross-Site Scripting (2.3.0)
- WordPress Plugin wpDataTables Lite Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.2.2)
- WordPress Plugin Spider Calendar Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.0.1)