- WordPress Plugin Automatic Online Backup is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Automatic Online Backup version 0.8.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Instagram Plugin-InstaLinker Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP RSS Multi Importer Multiple Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerabilities (3.11)
- WordPress Plugin Google Map Remote Code Execution (1.0)
- Joomla! Core 1.0.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0.0 - 1.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin Albo Pretorio On line Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.2)