- WordPress Plugin AVH Extended Categories Widgets is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin AVH Extended Categories Widgets version 4.0.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 4.0.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Comment Extra Fields Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.7)
- WordPress Plugin Magic Fields Cross-Site Scripting (1.7.1)
- WordPress Plugin Advance Categorizer Cross-Site Scripting (0.3)
- WordPress Plugin External Media without Import Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin Wow Viral Signups SQL Injection (2.1)