- WordPress Plugin Aviary Image Editor Add-on For Gravity Forms is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers upload arbitrary files because the application fails to properly verify user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to upload arbitrary code and run it in the context of the webserver process. This may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Aviary Image Editor Add-on For Gravity Forms version 3.0 (Beta r5) is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Validated Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Age Verification 'redirect_to' Parameter URI Redirection (0.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP Job Manager Cross-Site Scripting (1.23.7)
- WordPress Plugin Product Catalog Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Leaflet Maps Marker Pro Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.5.7)