- WordPress Plugin Aviary Image Editor Add-on For Gravity Forms is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers upload arbitrary files because the application fails to properly verify user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to upload arbitrary code and run it in the context of the webserver process. This may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Aviary Image Editor Add-on For Gravity Forms version 3.0 (Beta r5) is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Twitter Feed:Embedded Timeline 'url' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (0.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Comment Rating 'id' Parameter SQL Injection (2.9.23)
- WordPress Plugin Weather for us-animated weather widget Crypto Mining (1.8)
- WordPress Plugin Video Gallery /w YouTube, Vimeo Arbitrary File Upload (8.48)
- WordPress Plugin Relevanssi-A Better Search Cross-Site Scripting (184.108.40.206)