- WordPress Plugin Blogger To WordPress is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin Blogger To WordPress version 2.2.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.2.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Member Approval Cross-Site Request Forgery (131109)
- Joomla! Core 3.x.x Security Bypass (3.0.0 - 3.2.4)
- WordPress 4.6.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.6 - 4.6.5)
- WordPress Plugin WP Security Audit Log Cross-Site Scripting (2.4.3)
- WordPress Plugin Simple Business Directory with Maps PHP Object Injection (3.6.0)