- WordPress Plugin Bulk Page Creator is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Bulk Page Creator version 1.0.9 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Blubrry PowerPress Podcasting SQL Injection (6.0.2)
- Drupal Core 8.5.x Remote Code Execution (8.5.0 - 8.5.10)
- WordPress Plugin Magic Fields 2 Unspecified Vulnerability (220.127.116.11)
- WordPress Plugin Downloads Manager Arbitrary File Upload (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Terillion Reviews Profile Id Cross-Site Scripting (1.1)