- WordPress Plugin Cross-RSS is prone to a directory traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue can allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin Cross-RSS version 1.7 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Featured Comments Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.2.1)
- WordPress 4.1.x Denial of Service Vulnerability (4.1 - 4.1.22)
- WordPress Plugin PWG Random Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.11)
- WordPress Plugin Easy2Map Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.2.4)
- WordPress Plugin Roomcloud Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.1)