- WordPress Plugin Download Monitor is prone to an information disclosure vulnerability. Attackers can exploit this issue to obtain sensitive information that may help in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin Download Monitor version 1.6.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.6.4 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Supafolio Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (2.1.0)
- WordPress 4.1.x Arbitrary File Deletion Vulnerability (4.1 - 4.1.23)
- WordPress Plugin StatPressCN 'wp-admin/admin.php' Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.9.0)
- WordPress Plugin open-flash-chart-core Remote Code Execution (0.4)
- Drupal Core 7.x Remote Code Execution (7.0 - 7.58)