- WordPress Plugin Download Monitor is prone to an information disclosure vulnerability. Attackers can exploit this issue to obtain sensitive information that may help in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin Download Monitor version 1.6.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.6.4 or latest
- WordPress 2.0.6 'Zend_Hash_Del_Key_Or_Index' SQL Injection Vulnerability (0.6.2 - 2.0.6)
- WordPress Plugin Simple Membership Cross-Site Scripting (3.2.8)
- WordPress Plugin NewStatPress Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin Frontend Uploader Cross-Site Scripting (0.9.2)
- WordPress Plugin twitterDash Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.1)