- WordPress Plugin Easy Contact Form Lite is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin Easy Contact Form Lite version 1.0.7 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Access Areas Security Bypass (1.3.0)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Social Stream Security Bypass (1.5.15)
- Drupal Core 4.7.x Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (4.7.0 - 4.7.3)
- WordPress Plugin Share Buttons by AddThis Backdoor (2.1.2)
- WordPress 3.7.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.7 - 3.7.12)