- WordPress Plugin iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security) is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security) version 7.0.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 7.0.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin aoringo LOG maker Cross-Site Scripting (0.1.3)
- WordPress Plugin NextScripts:Social Networks Auto-Poster Unspecified Vulnerability (4.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin Responsive Poll Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.7.4)
- WordPress Plugin Anti Plagiarism Cross-Site Scripting (3.60)
- WordPress Plugin WP Shop Multiple Vulnerabilities (126.96.36.199)