- WordPress Plugin MP3-jPlayer is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin MP3-jPlayer version 1.8.11 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.8.12 or latest
- WordPress Plugin cformsII Arbitrary File Upload (14.7)
- WordPress Plugin Admin Pack by SITE CASEIRO Cross-Site Scripting (1.1)
- Drupal Core 8.4.x Remote Code Execution (8.4.0 - 8.4.5)
- WordPress Plugin Manual Image Crop Cross-Site Scripting (1.10)
- WordPress Plugin WP Mobile Detector Unspecified Vulnerability (2.1)