- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery is prone to a directory traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue can allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery version 2.0.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.0.7 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Gallery Objects SQL Injection (0.4)
- WordPress Plugin Brandfolder-Digital Asset Management Simplified Local/Remote File Inclusion (3.0)
- WordPress 3.7.x Denial of Service Vulnerability (3.7 - 3.7.25)
- WordPress Plugin Help Desk & Knowledgebase Software PHP Object Injection (1.3.11)
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate CSV Importer Arbitrary File Disclosure (3.7)