- WordPress Plugin open-flash-chart-core is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary code with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin open-flash-chart-core version 0.4 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 0.5 or latest
- WordPress Plugin SB Uploader Arbitrary File Upload (3.2)
- WordPress Plugin Better Click To Tweet Unspecified Vulnerability (5.1)
- WordPress Plugin Popular Posts by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.4)
- WordPress Plugin Pinterest 'Pin It' Button Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (1.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Wordfence Security-Firewall & Malware Scan Cross-Site Scripting (3.8.1)