- WordPress Plugin Open Graph for Facebook, Google+ and Twitter Card Tags is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Open Graph for Facebook, Google+ and Twitter Card Tags version 2.2.4 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 220.127.116.11 or latest
- WordPress Plugin MailChimp for WordPress Cross-Site Scripting (4.0.10)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce-Store Exporter Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.7.5)
- WordPress Plugin VN-Calendar Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Uji Countdown Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.6)
- WordPress Plugin Ad Inserter Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.5.2)