- WordPress Plugin PDF & Print by BestWebSoft is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin PDF & Print by BestWebSoft version 1.7.4 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.7.5 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Responsive Slider-Image Slider-Slideshow for WordPress Unspecified Vulnerability (3.0.8)
- WordPress Plugin teachPress Unspecified Vulnerability (5.0.17)
- WordPress Plugin History Collection Arbitrary File Download (1.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin OdiHost Newsletter 'openstat.php' SQL Injection (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Advanced Permalinks Cross-Site Scripting (0.1.19)