- WordPress Plugin Recipes Writer is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Recipes Writer version 1.0.4 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Social Login Unspecified Vulnerability (5.1)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form Email Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.47)
- Drupal Core 4.6.x Cross-Site Scripting (4.6.0 - 4.6.3)
- WordPress Plugin Landing Page Builder-Drag and drop Page Creator, Page Designer, and Coming Soon Pages Unspecified Vulnerability (1.4.1)
- WordPress Plugin Connections Business Directory Unspecified Vulnerability (0.7.1.5)