- WordPress Plugin Share This Image is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Share This Image version 1.03 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.04 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Sitesassure WP Malware Scanner Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Mobile Edition Arbitrary File Disclosure (2.2.7)
- WordPress Plugin WP htaccess Control Unspecified Vulnerability (2.4)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Security Bypass (2.1.7)
- WordPress Plugin Portfolio Gallery-Photo Gallery Unspecified Vulnerability (2.3.0)