- WordPress Plugin Share This Image is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Share This Image version 1.03 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.04 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Ajax Multi Upload 'upload.php' Arbitrary File Upload (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Relocate Upload 'abspath' Parameter Remote File Include (0.14)
- PHP multipart/form-data denial of service
- WordPress Plugin WordPress File Upload Arbitrary File Upload (3.8.5)
- WordPress Plugin PICA Photo Gallery 'imgname' Parameter Information Disclosure (1.0)