- WordPress Plugin Simple add pages or posts is prone to a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Simple add pages or posts version 1.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.7 or latest
- WordPress Plugin GB Gallery Slideshow SQL Injection (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin Parallax Scroll Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin RB Agency Local File Disclosure (2.4.7)
- WordPress Plugin Shariff for WordPress Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.7)
- WordPress Plugin JW Player for Flash & HTML5 Video Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.1.3)