- WordPress Plugin Simple add pages or posts is prone to a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Simple add pages or posts version 1.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.7 or latest
- WordPress Plugin All In One WP Security & Firewall SQL Injection (3.8.7)
- WordPress Plugin Hot Files:File Sharing and Download Manager Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Backup to Ziddu Cross-Site Scripting (1)
- WordPress Plugin Automattic Stats Referer Field HTML Injection (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Predictive Search Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.5)