- WordPress Plugin Simple add pages or posts is prone to a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Simple add pages or posts version 1.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.7 or latest
- WordPress Plugin CM Answers Cross-Site Scripting (2.6.1)
- WordPress Plugin Auto Group Join Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Membership Simplified Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.58)
- WordPress Plugin Ninja Forms-The Easy and Powerful Forms Builder SQL Injection (2.9.29)
- WordPress Plugin iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security) Cross-Site Scripting (5.6.1)