- WordPress Plugin Simple Security is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Simple Security version 1.1.5 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.1.6 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Mail Subscribe List Unspecified Vulnerability (2.0.9)
- Apache mod_rewrite off-by-one buffer overflow vulnerability
- WordPress Plugin Event List SQL Injection (0.7.8)
- WordPress Plugin Advanced Advertising System PHP Object Injection (1.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Really Simple Share Unspecified Vulnerability (4.3.6)