- WordPress Plugin SlideDeck 2 Lite Responsive Content Slider is prone to a local/remote file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks or to include arbitrary remote files containing malicious PHP code and execute it in the context of the webserver process, thus compromising the application and gaining access to the underlying system. WordPress Plugin SlideDeck 2 Lite Responsive Content Slider version 2.3.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.3.5 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (3.51)
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate CSV Importer Unspecified Vulnerability (3.7.2)
- WordPress Plugin WP Mail Logging Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (1.5.0)
- WordPress Plugin wp-microblogs Cross-Site Scripting (0.4.0)
- WordPress Plugin Gravity Forms Directory Cross-Site Scripting (3.7.1)