- WordPress Plugin Spreadsheet (wpSS) is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin Spreadsheet (wpSS) version 0.62 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- Joomla! Core 1.5.x Security Bypass (1.5.0 - 1.5.13)
- WordPress Plugin user files Arbitrary File Upload (2.4.2)
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate Affiliate Pro Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (3.6)
- WordPress Plugin Google Captcha (reCAPTCHA) by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.27)
- WordPress Plugin MailPoet 2 Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.6.10)