- WordPress Plugin SSL Insecure Content Fixer is prone to an information disclosure vulnerability. Attackers can exploit this issue to disclose server environment with system information and obtain sensitive information that may help in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin SSL Insecure Content Fixer version 2.0.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.1.0 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP-Print Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.51)
- Joomla! Core 3.x.x Cross-Site Scripting (3.0.0 - 3.8.3)
- WordPress Plugin WP Job Manager PHP Object Injection (1.29.2)
- WordPress Plugin FD Feedburner Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.42)
- WordPress Plugin Global Content Blocks 'gcb_export.php' SQL Injection (1.2)