- WordPress Plugin Tierra's Billboard Manager is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin Tierra's Billboard Manager version 1.14 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Simple Ads Manager Local File Inclusion (220.127.116.11)
- WordPress Plugin WP Symposium Toolbar Unspecified Vulnerability (0.26.0)
- WordPress Plugin Add Link to Facebook Cross-Site Scripting (2.3)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Survey & Poll SQL Injection (1.1.91)
- WordPress Plugin April's Super Functions Pack Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.7)