- WordPress Plugin Tom M8te is prone to a directory traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue can allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin Tom M8te version 1.5.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.6.0 or latest
- WordPress Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.2 - 1.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Comment Rating Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.9.20)
- WordPress Plugin WP Email Users SQL Injection (1.4.3)
- WordPress Plugin Groups Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.8.0)
- WordPress 3.8.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.8 - 3.8.27)