- WordPress Plugin Ultimate Membership Pro is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin Ultimate Membership Pro version 6.4 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 6.5 or latest
- WordPress 3.7.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.7 - 3.7.27)
- WordPress Plugin All In One WP Security & Firewall Cross-Site Scripting (4.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Piwik Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.4)
- WordPress Plugin Subscribe to Comments Unsubscribe Challenge Information Disclosure (2.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin spam-byebye Cross-Site Scripting (2.2.1)