- WordPress Plugin Vmax Project Manager is prone to a local file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin Vmax Project Manager version 1.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin VIDEO GALLERY 'upload1.php' Arbitrary File Upload (1.3)
- Joomla! Core 2.5.x Cross-Site Scripting (2.5.0 - 2.5.1)
- WordPress Plugin Zotpress 'zotpress.rss.php' SQL Injection (4.4)
- WordPress Plugin Enable Media Replace Unspecified Vulnerability (2.9.5)
- WordPress Plugin Role Scoper Unspecified Vulnerability (1.4.1)