- WordPress Plugin Welcome Announcement is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Welcome Announcement version 1.0.5 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin ActiveHelper LiveHelp Live Chat Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (4.5.0)
- WordPress 4.5.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.5 - 4.5.5)
- WordPress Plugin OMFG Mobile Pro Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.26)
- WordPress 2.3 Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (2.3 - 2.3)
- Apache 2.x version older than 2.0.47