- WordPress Plugin WordPress Backup to Dropbox is prone to an information disclosure vulnerability. Attackers can exploit this issue to obtain sensitive information that may help in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin WordPress Backup to Dropbox version 4.7.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin User Access Manager Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.14)
- WordPress Plugin WP Limit Posts Automatically Cross-Site Request Forgery (0.7)
- WordPress Plugin Caldera Forms-More Than Contact Forms Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.4)
- WordPress Plugin Formidable-Clockwork SMS Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.3)
- WordPress 4.2.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.2 - 4.2.8)