- WordPress Plugin WordPress Backup to Dropbox is prone to an information disclosure vulnerability. Attackers can exploit this issue to obtain sensitive information that may help in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin WordPress Backup to Dropbox version 4.7.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin WP-Business Directory (wp-ttisbdir) Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Quick Reports Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.6)
- Horde remote code execution
- WordPress Plugin Fuctweb CapCC 'plugins.php' SQL Injection (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Total Donations for Wordpress Security Bypass (2.0.5)