- WordPress Plugin WP Events Calendar is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin Slideshow-Images Slideshow, Image Slider Unspecified Vulnerability (1.2.15)
- WordPress Plugin kk Star Ratings Security Bypass (2.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Toolset Types-Custom Post Types, Custom Fields and Taxonomies Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (2.2.2)
- WordPress Plugin Admin Pack by SITE CASEIRO Cross-Site Scripting (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Smart Forms-Calculated Fields, Form Builder, Easy To Use Cross-Site Scripting (2.6.15)