- WordPress Plugin WP Events Calendar is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Appointment Schedule Booking System Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Brute Force Login Protection Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.2)
- WordPress Plugin WP Simple Booking Calendar Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.3)
- WordPress Plugin AJAX Comment Page Cross-Site Scripting (3.25)
- Drupal Core 4.7.x Arbitrary Code Execution (4.7.0 - 4.7.0)